Spyderco Manix 2 Folding Knife Brown G-10 (3.375″ Satin M390) C101GPBN2
- Satin-finished drop point blade made from Bohler M390 steel.
- Ambidextrous thumb hole opener.
- Brown G-10 handle scales.
- Secure ball bearing lock.
- Reversible pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
This model of the Spyderco Manix 2 comes with earth brown G-10 handle scales and a satin finished Bohler M390 steel blade.
The Manix 2 is an iconic design that has been in Spyderco’s line-up since 2010. As a long standing classic, the Manix 2 sports some of the best features in modern day pocket knives. The handle is ergonomic and features plenty of jimping to ensure that the knife rests comfortably in your hand. A reversible pocket clip makes this an instant winner for left-handed people and allows for multiple carry options. A large lanyard tube is provided, which will easily accommodate multiple sizes of paracord. The ball bearing lock is simple to use and keeps fingers clear when closing the knife.