Spyderco M4 Tanto Paramilitary 2 Knife Natural G-10 (3.4″ Satin) C81GM4PT2
- Exclusive tanto blade with a compound grind and a satin finish made from CPM-M4 stainless steel.
- Washer pivot system for buttery-smooth opening.
- Fine-textured G-10 handle scales in natural jade over stainless steel liners.
- Spyderco’s excellent Compression Lock for maximum safety and accessibility.
- Four-way pocket clip that can be oriented for tip-up or tip-down carry on either the right or left side.
Our Exclusive Tanto PM2 is the first PM2 to ever feature a tanto blade. It is compound ground with a hollow grind on the primary cutting edge and a flat grind on the tip and swedge. The result is a very durable blade that is utilitarian, capable of performing heavy-duty cuts as well as fine ones.
The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 is one of the most popular knives on the market today, which is no surprise to anyone who’s ever held it. It boasts great materials, reliable build quality, an attractive aesthetic, an ergonomic grip, and is easy to use with one hand—a rare combination of excellent features. Each has contributed to the PM2’s astonishing popularity. This icon of the knife industry has found its way into the pockets of soldiers, builders, hunters, survivalists, and everyday knife carriers all over the world.